Wonder Workshop Dash Robot
- A coding robot for children aged 6 and above
- compatible with iOS, Android and Kindle devices
- Strongly configured along with three wheels which help it to move easily
- Fully assembled and no batteries required. Comes with USB charging cable and two Building Brick Connectors to extend play with LEGOÂ and LEGOÂ Technic compatible bricks.
- Respond to voice commands
- By using Apple or Android smartphone or tablet, it can be programmed to move, dance, light up, make sounds, avoid obstacles, and even react to their voice.
- Does not require any instructions, Wonder and Blockly apps feature built-in challenge tutorials which teaches how to program Dash from the very beginning of each program.
Dash can be the real robot pet or pal for kids of their dreams. With the revolutionary free app and features kids can program learn and enjoy hundreds of exciting coding adventures and projects.
Anki Cozmo Toy Truck
- An educational cozmo robot comes handy for its tiny size, and is designed for children aged 8 and above
- Requires a compatible iOS or Android device and the free Cozmo app
- cozmo app is required for downloading games and upgrades are unlocked the more it is played
- Comes with 1 Cozmo robot, 3 Cubes, and 1 charger (USB power adapter not included)
- Is equipped with more than 100 human-like emotions and can recognize names, faces and even as to play.
- is tested for durability and security
A real-life robot like only seen in movies. Its beginner-friendly interface helps to learn code creatively. Although it is designed for kids 8 years and above, it can also entertain adults with plenty of its functions. With a one-of-a-kind personality it can amuse you with its plenty of functions and applications. It can be a loyal sidekick and can keep you constantly surprised.
ThinkGizmos RoboShooter Remote Control Robot
- Fun and programmable RC toy robot for children aged 5 years and above
- Available in different colors and can be controlled independently
- Requires 6 x AA Batteries which are not included.
- Easy to operate via remote control
- This RoboShooter can talk, walk, and even dance along with firing foam discs at super speed from his chest. And once fired all the ammo, collect them up and pop them back in the chamber.
- Comes with an user manual included in the following languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian) which can be much helpful.
RoboShooter is a fantastic and futuristic remote control toy robot for kids to have fun with for hours. As it comes in different colors and can be controlled independently, so by buying multiple robots you can enjoy a fun robot match!
Fisher Price Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar Toy
- A fun robot toy helps lay the foundation for coding for the children between 3 and 6 years old in an easy and fun way.
- 1 motorized head and 8 easy-to-connect segments for endless combinations
- Consists of detachable sections representing chunks of code.
- Connect the sections to make Code-a-pillar go forward, left, right or wherever you choose.
- Each segment lights up after the completion of the action.
- Motorized head segment features lights, fun character sounds and blinking eyes, two right turns, two left turns and three straights to bring Code-a-pillar to life.
- Can be purchased other sections such as extra sounds and 180-degree turns to make it more complicated.
Code-a-pillar introduces the basics of coding to the kid in an encouraging way. Children can think independently by solving problems through experimenting.
Force1 Ditto Mini Talking Robot
- Interactive mini talking robot, designed for children aged 3 years and above
- Can be activated easily by tapping its button twice.
- Durable die-cast metal toy robot body and 11 posable joints.
- Height 4.5” tall and includes 3 pre-installed LR44 1.5V button-cell batteries
- Transform the messages and also repeat by listening to everything said to it.
- It is equipped with various LED lights that flash and illuminate and while listening to anything, its LED eyes light up.
Ditto the mini robot can be a perfect sidekick for your kids to travel. As they could be entertained as they travel and it can easily fit into any carry-on without any hassle. Besides its talking and lightning makes it more interesting for kids and helps them stimulate their visual senses.
- Rc toy robot, that can engage both older kids and teenagers through its advanced controls.
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices and also with bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 enabled devices
- Provides multiple play modes
- Can be controlled through voice recognition, path tracing and hand gestures.
- Equipped with GestureSense™ Technology that enables it to respond to the swipe of hand and three modes and 10 different commands.
- A Beacon Sense trackball is infused to ease control
- The TrackBall has 6 different game modes. A new game is activated each time by turning the knob.
- By using trackball, multiple modes such as dance, feed, chase, guard, follow and react can be activated.
- Miposaur can be controlled by using its free app to train, tame, game, and even also its movements.
- It has evolving intelligence for progressive play.
SmartGurlz Coding Robot
- SmartGurlz inspires kid’s ages five and up to introduce STEM and coding skills in a fun and engaging way.
- Kids learn block-coding with characters with books, robot and learning apps by moving their character and robotic scooter around.
- Requires one nine-volt battery, which is not included in the package, but a rechargeable battery can also be purchased which is sold separately.
- Compatible with Android, iOS devices and Amazon Fire.
- By using SugarCoded app on a smartphone or tablet. Kids can send on missions and other adventures including dances, obstacle courses, fashion shows and more.
- This app also lets them solve missions, win points and see how others are doing as well like a competition.
Unlike shooting or fighting robots, this robot toy is pretty as well as powerful. It lets kids enjoy spending their time on missions with their favorite characters and also teach them basic coding in an interesting way.
Learning Resources Design and Drill Robot
- Educational robot designed for preschool kids aged 3 to 4 years old.
- Activity set includes robot model, 15 multicolored bolts, toy screwdriver and decorative stickers
- The robot model comes with swiveling arms, upper body and arms which make this robot interactive and fun.
- Develops fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and creativity through construction play
- Can be used over and over again as bolts can be screwed and unscrewed into different designs
- Supports STEM learning and introduces tools which promote interest in engineering.
This toy robot is great for teaching through playing for younger children. As the kids aged 3 to 4 years don’t go to school, this toy robot might be useful for them to learn through playing at home.