We experienced a very fast growth of mobile handset with updated version, there is always something new coming next from the nearest old version of your hand set. Ssomtimes people wait forrr the next better opppurtunities rather not purchase the recent time and the distance between this time is verry fast and short.
Here we are displaying some collections of smaart phone those are not published yet but coming next in 2020. We will be updating the reviews and rumors of this phones after launcging and experimenting.
For handsets already launched, we’ve mobilized the best smartphones elsewhere for 2020 – which we consider to be the best of all platforms. If your budget is a bit small, we have budget smartphones for features under $ 200 – as well as a mid-range roundup of up to about $ 400.
Samsung Galaxy M31
- Performance: Octa core (2.3 GHz, Quad Core + 1.7 GHz, Quad core)Samsung Exynos 9 Octa6 GB RAM
- Display: 6.4 inches (16.26 cm)1080×2340 px, 403 PPISuper AMOLED
- Camera: 64 + 8 + 5 + 5 MP Quad Primary CamerasLED Flash32 MP Front Camera
- Battery: 6000 mAhFast ChargingUSB Type-C port
Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone has been launched in India. The smartphone comes with a 6.40-inch FHD plus Super AMOLED touchscreen display. It is powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9611 processor and comes with 6 GB of RAM. The smartphone will run on Android 10 and is powered by a 6000 mAh battery that the company claims will last for 2 days with ease. The smartphone is available on Samsung’s official
Website and is also an Amazon India exclusive. The Samsung Galaxy M31 is available in Ocean Blue and Space Black color options.
Samsung had launched the Samsung Galaxy M31 in India back in February last year for Rs. 14,990 for 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage variant. It has also launched the Galaxy M30s, in September with an initial price tag of Rs. 13,999 for the base variant.
The smartphone has a 6.4-inch Infinity U Super AMOLED touchscreen display. The phone has a Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) display and has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The phone has 8.9mm of thickness and weighs 191 grams. It is available in Ocean Blue, and Space Black colors. It has a Glass front, a plastic back, and a plastic frame.
Review of Samsung Galaxy M31 (Reason to buy and avoid to buy)
- You will get smart service with fair price rating. Samsung seems to have cracked the code of producing affordable smartphones with good features to get hold of the masses. The company is consistently launching new smartphones in both of its Galaxy and the Galaxy M series catering to the mid-range segment.
- The Galaxy M31 is not very much different from its predecessor, but does bring some noticeable upgrades. At an asking price tag of Rs. 14,999, this one seems a fair deal. But, we will be giving our verdict in the detailed review.
Xiaomi Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro
Both the MI10 and MI10 Pro have the same overall design, an evolutionary MI9 design, and close to the design we saw on the Mi Note 10, which provided the same layout for those cameras in the back. The display curves on the edge are very much in the style of Samsung, while there is a conventional metal frame and glass back construction.
There is no notch, the Shiomi single punch hole is on display in the exhibition, this time on the left side. One thing to note about the design: this phone is at the top of 200g – so it’s on the huge side.
There is no mention of waterproofing on the specs, but there is a liquid cooling system to keep the phone cool and running at optimal conditions. There is also a dual speaker system that can provide better stereo performance than previous Mi handsets.
- 6.67-inch OLED display, 19.5:9 aspect
- 2340 x 1080 pixels, HDR10+ support
- 90Hz refresh rate
Xiaomi uses a Samsung AMOLED display for the MI10 and MI10 Pro. It is curved at the edges with a punch hole in the top left corner for the front camera.
It measures 6.67-inches in diagonal, with full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels) and a ratio of 19.5: 9. There is very little in the way of bezels, resulting in a good looking device. There is support for HDR10 +, so it would be nice to see compatible movies. We have high expectations for this exhibition, looks great.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 + 5G
- Mi 10: 8/12GB RAM, 128/256GB storage
- Mi 10 Pro: 8/12GB RAM, 256/512GB storage
- 4500mAh battery (Pro), 4780mAh battery (Mi 10)
Mi 10 might have a slightly larger battery, based on the specs. It’s reported as 4780mAh, whereas the Mi 10 Pro is reported as 4500mAh, but we’ll keep an eye on this to see if these details are accurate.
The Mi 10 will come with a 30W charger, supporting 30W wired and wireless charging rates and offering 10W reverse wireless charging. The Mi 10 Pro comes with a 65W charger and will offer 50W wired charging, 30W wireless charging and 10W reverse charging.
- Mi 10 Pro: 108MP main, 8MP telephoto, 12MP portrait, 20MP ultra-wide
- Mi 10: 108MP main, Macro, Depth of field, 12MP ultra-wide
- 20MP front camera on both
The headline feature on the Mi 10 is the 108-megapixel main camera. This boasts a large 1/1.33in sensor, optical image stabilisation and boasts that it has 1.6µm pixels after pixel combining, so it’s 0.8µm natively. There’s an f/1.69 aperture, and while the sensors both look the same, it seems that the Mi 10 Pro has an eight element lens and the Mi 10 has a 7 element lens, so there might be some difference in performance.
Then the camera arrangement takes a bit of a diversion, with the Mi 10 Pro having what is effectively two telephoto lenses, one offering 2X optical zoom and identified as a portrait lens and the other claiming 10X hybrid optical with a 50X digital zoom. Finally there’s a 20-megapixel ultra-wide camera.
Motorola Moto Edge & Edge+ or Moto One 2020
- Performance Snapdragon 765
- Storage 128 GB
- Camera 48+8+5+2 MP
- Battery 4660 mAh
- Display 6.67″ (16.94 cm)
- Ram 6 GB
- Launch Date In India March 28, 2020 (Unofficial)
Motorola, Inc. was an American multinational telecommunications company founded on September 25, 1928, based in Schaumburg, Illinois. After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011.
Motorola One 2020 smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by
- Octa core (2.3 GHz, Single core
- Kryo 475 + 2.2 GHz, Single core
- Kryo 475 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core
- Kryo 475) processor.
It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Chipset. It has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.IPS LCD display.
- Screen as a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 386 ppi pixel density.
- On camera front
- the buyers get a 20 MP Primary Camera and on the rear,
- 48+8+5+2 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom,
- Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
It is backed by a 4660 mAh battery.
|Wifi||Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n|
|Wifi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|Usb Type||Yes (Doesn`t support micro-USB)|
|Usb Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|Gps||Yes with A-GPS|
|Sim 1||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available EDGE: Available|
|Sim 2||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available , EDGE: Available|
|Operating System||Android v10 (Q)|
|Sim Slots||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Launch Date||March 28, 2020 (Unofficial)|
|Network||4G: Available (supports Indian bands) 3G: Available, 2G: Available|
Review of Motorola Moto Edge & Edge
Camera and its picture quality is very
Motorola One Action is a budget phone with a bit of ambition
Pricing system is worthy compared to the performance
The painting of the phone is very delicate compared to other phones
This phone model does not have stereo FM radio, it can be heard mono on any station
Expect around 5-6 hours screen on time on average.
Low IP rating
Nokia 8.2 5G
Affordable 5G handsets based on the hardware of Nokia and Qualcomm Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Series are talked about. We know they are coming but we do not know much more about what these phones will offer besides the fast connection speed. HMD Global, which calls Nokia, was supposed to announce these devices at MBWC 2020, but dropped out of the show. We suspect it will be called Nokia 3.2 because it is waiting for a mid-range phone to be upgraded – and we think it will run Snapdragon 765৫. We are waiting for new launch plan information.
Nokia 8.2 leaked Specs & features:
- Glass-unibody design with metallic frame
Network and connectivity:
- Network speed LTE Cat 6, 2CA, 300Mbps DL/50Mbps UL
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, NFC
- Operating system Android 10
- RAM 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4
- CPU Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765 processor with 5G support
- Internal memory 64/128/256 GB3 eMMC 5.1
- MicroSD card slot Support for up to 400 GB4
- Hybrid card slot for either second SIM card or MicroSD card
- Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Speakers Single speaker with smart amp
- Two microphones with Nokia OZO Audio
- Size and type 6.2 (inch), IPS LCD
- HDR10+ support, PureDisplay
- Resolution (2340×1080, 18.7:9), 1:1500 contrast ratio
- Rear camera: 64MP quad-camera with Zeiss optics
- OZO Audio capture
- Selfie Camera: 32MP pop-up camera
Connections and sensors:
- Cable type USB Type-C (USB 3.0)
- Sensors Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor
- Battery type Integrated 4000 mAh battery2
- Qualcomm Quick Charge
The Nokia 8.2 5G is scheduled to debut at MWC 2020 next month and, if the latest data is accurate, it could hit shelves across Europe shortly after with an impressive price tag of just €495 attached.
For reference, some of the cheapest 5G devices on the market right now are the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G and Samsung Galaxy A90 5G, which retail at €599 and €749 respectively. The Nokia 8.2 5G will, therefore, be undercutting rivals by a significant margin.
Lastly, the Nokia 8.2 5G is expected to ship with stock Android 10 as part of the Android One program. A 3,500mAh battery is also rumored, although battery life might not be that good considering the large display and extra battery drain caused by 5G connectivity.
Apple iPhone SE 2/iPhone 9
It comes every year but now we have a better idea of Apple’s next affordable phone. Rumor has it that the iPhone SE 2 – or iPhone 9 as it may be called – will essentially be an updated version of the iPhone 8, with the latest model being designed to attract people to the Apple system without spending big money for it. Currently, rumors are pointing to a launch at the end of March.
iPhone SE release date and price
- Under $400/£400
- Spring 2020 release timeframe
Pricing and publishing for the iPhone SE 2 are very important when naming it – and the principles behind it will most likely be published as an iPhone.
iPhone SE 2 design
- Looks a lot like the iPhone 8
- Aluminium perhaps replaced with polished steel
- Frosted glass back like iPhone 11 Pro
The first released renderings – usually from the money-lending sources – look very similar to the proposed iPhone SE2 iPhone 8, which is likely to close this year. Looking at the metal frame all around the device, it appears Apple might also be ditching the anodized aluminum, instead opting for the heavier polished steel that it’s used on the iPhone X, XS and 11 Pro series phones. That’s just speculation based on the shiny finish of the metal in the pictures though.
iPhone SE 2 display
- 4.7-inch LCD panel and
- 750 x 1334 resolution
- 326 ppi
- Single camera
- Exact specs unknown, possible 12MP
12 MP Primary CameraDual-color LED Flash7 MP Front Camera
- iPhone SE 2’s camera is that it only has one sensor. Based on the renders, and the fact that the iPhone 8 had just the single camera, it’s the safest bet to assume no dual or triple cameras will appear on it. Given Apple’s recent history of sticking with 12-megapixel sensors, that seems another safe bet, likely with 4K video recording. If it has the same camera as the iPhone 8, it’ll be capable of shooting up to 60 frames per second too.
iPhone SE 2 hardware/specs
- Apple A13 Bionic platform
- 64GB storag
Display and Configuration
The Apple iPhone SE 2 features a 4.7-inch OLED (750 x 1,334 pixels) multi touch display with a capacitive touchscreen. The display has a pixel density of 326 PPI. The smartphone is managed by a 2.65GHz hexa-core processor seated upon Apple A13 Bionic chipset
Current rumors predict the following for the new iPhone:
- 4.7in display
- A13 chip
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- An updated LCP antenna for improved wireless performance
- Space Grey, Red and Silver finishes
- iPhone 8-style design
- Touch ID not Face ID
- Assembly work to commence in February
- Priced from $399
- iPhone SE 2 release date: March 2020
iPhone SE 2: Specs
As for the components inside the new iPhone SE 2, here’s what the rumors are indicating.
TF International Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo believes that the iPhone SE2, which he expects to launch in 2020, will adopt an A13 processor, as per his October 2019 research note. Kuo also believes that the new SE will offer 3GB RAM (the SE offered 2GB RAM).
That’s the same processor as found in the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. The SE featured the A9 chip, as used in the iPhone 6S. With iOS 13 requiring the iPhone 6S or newer, it would be very surprising if Apple used a processor any older than the A11 Bionic found in the iPhone 8
Huawei P40 & P40 Pro
Huawei was under great pressure in 2019 when the company offered some great smartphones like the P30 Pro at the beginning of the year, followed by the Mate 30 Pro at the end of the year.
Sadly, while the 30Mate series is great, they were the first devices that were influenced by the US trade war about China, launched without access to Google’s apps. This was and still is a problem.
Huawei P40 release date and price
- 26 March 2020 launch date confirmed
- Price upwards of £650
Huawei has confirmed that the P40 series will launch on March 26, 2020 at an event in Paris. The assurance was given during an online event in place of Huawei Business Group CEO Richard Yu’s mobile world congressional address.
In terms of price, the P30 starts at 699, the P30 Pro starts at $ 899. We wouldn’t be surprised to see the P40 and P40 Pro close to the same price as their predecessors, if nothing else.
- Metal and glass designs
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Horizon Display, no edge bezel
We’ve been treated to a number of design leaks for the P40 Pro from @Onlinex and Android titles, which give you a good idea of what to expect from the P40 Pro.
It’s also pretty certain that Huawei will make use of its Horizon Display on the P40 Pro, wrapping right over the edge of the phone. It appears that the frame will wrap higher at the corners on the P40 Pro – most likely to provide enhanced protection against drop damage in this area.
- OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Punch hole twin front camera
- P40 Pro: ~6.5-6.7 inches
- P40: ~6.1-6.2 inches
The Huawei P30 and P30 Pro both have a Full HD+ resolution across their OLED displays. It looks like the Huawei P40 Pro will be moving to Quad HD+ OLED display, with a size of somewhere between 6.5 to 6.7-inches – the exact dimensions are currently unknown.
- Huawei P40: Triple Leica system
- Huawei P40 Pro: Quad Leica system
- Huawei P40 Pro Premium Edition: Pentad Leica system
So far we’ve only had some sketchy rumors about what the P40 series might offer. That includes the Sony IMX686 sensor, a brand new 64-megapixel sensor, and a periscope telephoto camera offering 10x zoom.
- Kirin 990 processor
- Fast charging
- Reverse wireless charging
Huawei manufactures its own chips so the P40 and P40 Pro will no doubt run on the latest Kirin processor – the Kirin 990 – which is the same as Huawei uses in its Mate 30. We’d expect it to be available in 4G and 5G options, something that’s been mostly confirmed by TENNA certification, but it has also been confirmed by Huawei that it will be a 5G handset.
OnePlus 8 Lite
OnePlus 8 Lite release date and price
- May 2020 with OnePlus 8 series
OnePlus tends to avoid the scrum of a February launch, instead preferring to tease its new handsets and then launch in May. That was the case for the OnePlus 7 and we’d imagine that the OnePlus 8 will be the same.
OnePlus 8 Lite design
- 159.2 x 74 x 8.6mm
- IP53 water protection
- Aluminum alloy frame
Rear panel is said to be glass, with curved edges towards the sides, but with the front display being flat overall, using 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5. A USB-C port sits on the bottom, but there’s no sign of a 3.5mm headphone socket, often commonplace on more affordable devices.
OnePlus 8 Lite specs and display
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel, 90Hz
- Mediate Density 1000, 8GB RAM, 128/256GB
- 4000mAh battery, 30W Warp Charge
The Density 1000 is a 5G SoC, so this could be an affordable 5G handset – but it’s noteworthy as a departure from Qualcomm which OnePlus has used in the past. There’s 8GB RAM and 128/256GB storage, so there’s still some impressive specs here.
OnePlus 8 Lite cameras
- Dual/triple rear cameras?
- Punch hole front camera
An interesting detail is the punch hole front camera, which means the notch and no pop-ups. This is a slight change in the direction of OnePlus, but one we are seeing rumors for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Spacing means that it has a 32-megapixel sensor.
As for the number of rear cameras, we have a leakage opposition. The images show two cameras and flashes in the housing, with blank space sheets indicating that there are three cameras in the back. These rear cameras are suggested as 48-megapixel main, 16-megapixel ultra-wide and 12-megapixel telephoto, f / 1.7, f / 2.2 and f / 2.4, respectively.
· However, very few Android phone manufacturers have this right. OnePlus does a pretty good job of updating its devices with the latest version of Android. OnePlus is pretty decent at providing security updates to its more recent devices, but older devices aren’t supported as well.
· OnePlus phones are not as well known in the US as they are not usually sold in carrier stores, as most Americans buy their smartphones (usually, people in the US will need to buy OnePlus phones from the company’s website). But hopefully, more Americans will find that the OnePlus phone actually does, so you can find them at T-Mobile stores from now on.